Joplin-based tile manufacturer is looking for a Production Worker to join our team. Great attendance is mandatory. Prospective employee must be honest, polite, responsible and trustworthy while being able to multitask and meet project deadlines. The candidate must be a team player.
Job Duties & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce ceramic tile products.
- Perform strenuous physical work, including heavy lifting, and be able to work in variable temperatures.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; using whole numbers and common fractions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, feel, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach; climb or balance with good dexterity.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, and to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Packing, shipping and labeling
Job Description & Requirements
Full Time Position: 32 – 40 hours per week Temporary, could become Permanent Full Time
Workdays: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
Pay Range: $8.00/hour to $9.00/hour
Experience Required: Will train
Minimum Age Accepted: 18
Highest Education Completed: High School Diploma or GED
Degree/Training: High School Diploma or GED
Driver License: Must have own vehicle
Skills: Routine Production and Assembly Work
Benefits for full time employees Vacation, Medical, Dental after 90 days
How to Apply
Applicants can apply in person during business hours, or send resumes via e-mail to ImagesInTile.email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
1520 W B Street
Joplin, MO 64801
Hours: 8-4 M-F